Tuesday, May 29, 2012

God Even Speaks When You're Cleaning Up Vomit

After a wonderful weekend with family we made it home late in the evening last night.  All was well and Robert and I went to bed.  Around 1:30a.m. I was awakened by my husband with "we threw up."  So I get and go into my son's room and sure enough he had thrown up.  So I proceeded to clean up the vomit and think about how much my husband owed me.  Then God spoke.  He reminded me of my Facebook friends who were mourning the loss of their children.  He reminded me that those parents would be willing to trade places with me.  To have the honor of cleaning up their child's vomit.  I am truly blessed even while cleaning up vomit for two reasons.  One I still have a child that is with me and still needs me to take care of his needs and two God speaks to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment